Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Labor day weekend











I've been meaning to write all weekend and have finally gotten a chance to do it. I hope everyone had a nice labor day weekend. Erik went camping with our friend Keith. He had a wonderful time. He loves the outdoors. The rest of us sat around the house most of the weekend. We did go to my friend Anjee's house for a bab-b-que on sunday afternoon. Her little boy Will is 3 weeks older than Emma. They were so cutewhen they saw each other for the first time. She was trying to grab his hand and eat it and he was fascinated with her hair bow.


Eriks' football is going well. He's starting to really enjoy it. His first game is Saturday evening. Colin's home schooling is doing ok. We get so frustrated with him because he's really smart but lazy. I keep trying to tell him that if he really applies himself he could possibly skip his freshman year (which he's worried about). He just rolls his eyes at me. I got him so proactiv because his acne is so bad. He told his friend that I got it because I was self conscious about it. I suppose I am to some degree. He's says he's not but I think he's not telling the truth.





1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am thinking Will's outfit is kind of girly... hee hee.. well, at least it's not a bow. They were so cute! Is Colin homeschooled?? I didn't know that. Hope his acne clears up. That is so tough as a teen! Chat soon. Pooped!!! Anjee