

Emma discovered her toes yesterday for the first time. It was so cute. She looked so astonished that there was something she hadn't discovered yet. It won't be long till she starts chewing on them. No more polish on her toes for awhile. For those of you who didn't know she discoverd her thumb about 3 weeks ago. She mostly sucks it when she's hungry or tired. She'll put herself to sleep now because of it. Vern and I were worried at first about it but I googled it and the "expert" said most kids discontinue it around 9 months but it's not a problem till they're 4 or 5 yrs. It's so darn cute, how can you not let her.
For anyone who wonders why I don't write much about the boys or post pictures is because they don't discover new things everyday and aren't constantly changing. I will post pictures of Erik in his uniform on game day. My sister and her little girl are going to be visiting me in Oct. I can't wait, I haven't seen her or Tiffanee in 2 yrs. Too bad my nephew can't come also. Well everyone take care. Our love to all.
2 comments:
What a little pudge. She is growing so fast. Yes, Will gets around. Sorry Emma, but he does dig a thumb sucker! Hee hee... can't wait to see you again! I know what you mean about postings and the boys. I think I'll post one of me yelling at MJ... that seems to be the newest thing in my house! Ugh, teens!
That is so cool. She is getting so very big. I showed the new picture to Shari and Shirley and can't wait to meet her. I got her a book the other day. It has pictures of Nemo. She will be able to chow on it. Don't have the test results yet. When we get them we will call. I have a job interview on Thurs. with CCIS in Salem. Think about me that day. This is a job I would like (really like) to have.
Tell everyone hi from us.
Erik hang in there, We went and watched Mikes first game lastnight and he made the first TD. Cool. Talk to you later. Love to all
Post a Comment