Saturday, September 15, 2007

Erik's 2nd ball game at 106 degrees

WOW IT WAS HOT!!!!!!!!! Christine and Emma had to leave. It was just too darn hot to out there. I ( Vern ) set up the porta-shade and that helped a bit, but 106 you just can't get away from that. Sorry no pictures of the game. Being asst. coach is hard enough, them trying to take pictures....Yah right. LOL. So the big news, they lost, again. Erik still had a good time, and that is what is most important. One of my line men got his leg hurt. I pray it is not broken. From what we could figure it was his left fibula down about the middle. Pray it is just a sprain. Man it was hot!!! I just can't get over that.........
After the game Christine took the boys and Emma out for cold stone. I don't see what the big deal is. Ice cream is ice cream, aint it?
As I am typing this I am trying to get some more videos uploaded. Gawd, some of them take forever to upload. It'll be about 230 mb of video total. around 4 min...lol I'll have the videos posted in the video link section later today.

2 comments:

Grandma O said...

Boy, 106 is to hot to play football. Good for Erik to stick it out. Tell him to keep up the good work. Coldstone is a great place for after a game.
Loved the vidio's. Emma is sure a happy baby.
My love to all.

Unknown said...

Sorry we didn't make it to the game. Too hot and we got home from running errands and were pooped. Hope Erick is okay. Well off to run more family errands. Hate Mondays! Love Sundays! hee hee