Thursday, August 30, 2007

milestone for Emma


I'll make this short and sweet. Emma rolled over from tummy to back for the first time yesterday. I missed it because I was on my way to work. Bummer deal!! I cried when Vern told me. I of course tried to get her to do it tonight and no way was she going to. I think she was on the floor for close to an hour and she still wouldn't do it. I hope she'll do it for me before I have to go to work tomorrow.


I had classes at our new hospital today. We are getting every thing new. We had to learn how to work all our new equipment. I wouldn't want to be a patient there for the first week or two. SCARY!!!! The hospital is beautiful though and it's close to home which is really nice. I get an extra 1/2 hr of sleep. WOO HOO!! Have a happy Friday.


3 comments:

Unknown said...

Will is trying to type right now, so quickly Hello. I have vendor day today. See ya Sunday. Who's coming? Ciao Bella. Anjee

Unknown said...

Forgot to add "way to go Emma"! You can show off for Will when you come over Sunday! But keep your hands to yourself! Hee hee!

Grandma O said...

Way to go Emma!! I knew you could do it. Keep up the good work. Our love to all.