Emma and I went shopping today for hair bows. Vicki is going to help me learn how to make them but I did find a few of them already made, plus some plain ones to decorate. Here's some pics of a couple bows. She always seems to get the deer in the headlight look when I bring out the camera.
I also had to go get my blood results. I got a needle stick about a week ago and now get to spend the next several months going to the occupational health office to get my blood drawn and make sure I don't get some funky disease. The good thing is that my "source patient" is clean. Thank God it wasn't from some of the druggies we get in the ER.
Erik had football practice tonight. I feel bad for all these kids who have to practice in the heat. I just get hot sitting and watching. He is starting to enjoy it. They had a scrimmage game on Friday and all the kids had a blast. I had to work, bummer.
1 comment:
Ah, the life of a nurse and working mother. Gotta love it! See ya this weekend!
Post a Comment