Sunday, August 26, 2007

1st blog message


Well I decided to try this blog thing because my friend Anjee has been pestering me about this :0) Vern and I went to the comedy club last night with friends. What a great time. It was the first time we've been out since before Emma was born. It was hard leaving her with a sitter for the first time, even though I leave her with Vern when I go to work. At least I didn't cry this time. Just had to share this picture since it's one of my favorites.

3 comments:

Grandma O said...

Glad that you were able to go out. Emma is getting so big. Give everyone Hugs and Kisses from us.

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh. That is too cute. Good job girl on getting your blog going. I'll help you set it all up!

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh so growing up already! What are you feeding that girl? She grows so fast. Great to see your blogg up and running. I need to do that for the boating stuff.

We are already begining to lose our warm summer nights. But actually it is beautiful.

I guess i'd better close before I get long winded here. I will visit again soon.

keep up the good work with our grandaughter:)