
Emma with hair for those of you wondering what she will look like

Trick or treating

Emma and Will pushing Ellie

Stopping to dance
Candy break
I've been busy working since Halloween so I've not had time to post Emma's halloween pictures. Thanks to Anjee for taking some and sending them to me since I forgot the camera at home in the rush to get out the door. Emma had alot of fun. She thought it was a pretty good deal that you go to people's houses and they give you candy. She didn't get scared at all. There were a few things she was skeptical about. One house was pretty decked out and had music so she had a great time dancing.
For those who live in the cold it was about 80 degrees. Just thought I'd rub it in....
1 comment:
How quiet she is. Looks like she was having a great time. You will have many more of them, Im sure.
Love
GrandmaO
Post a Comment