

Just have a few minutes before I jet off to work. Took these this morning. Kira finally let Emma near her without trying to lick her to death. Emma loves Kira more than Kira loves Emma. I'm sure Emma will be her best friend when she starts leaving her food around and/or dropping it on the floor. I bet Emma will do it just to watch Kira.
I can't believe it's already Oct. My baby is growing so fast. Part of me wants to watch her grow up and the other part wants her to stay little and be my baby forever. I need to schedule her to get portraits soon , plus I need to get the boys with her. Well gotta go, I'm runnig out of time. Our love to all.
1 comment:
I'm sure Kira will be very protective of Emma. And yes to ear piercing. She's a diva and it's a necessity! Good luck!
Post a Comment