Tuesday, August 4, 2009
As you can see there are no new pictures. Too much going on at my house to post anything. My sis left last week to go be up north with my dad and brother. It's a bittersweet thing. I'm glad we have no additional guest in our house, but sad I have no family here. Especially someone to watch Emma that I trust and can call on on short notice. Colin is leaving soon for a boys ranch in Texas. That will also be bittersweet. I'm sad to see him go because I feel like a bad mom for sending my child away, but he's causing so much chaos in our house I can't wait for him to leave. He is not very happy with us about it and says he'll never talk to us again. I hope that in time he will realize why we did it and forgive us. Were going to go spend a few days at our time share later this week and hopefully we can all have fun together and make some happy memories.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment