Kira's hunting a pair of ducks
grandpa and Virginia
this is some good cake

climbing in her bag, as you can see she got a helmet.
Friday we went out to the lake to ride the waverunners and have a little birthday picnic for Emma. What a blast everyone had. My sis, her kids and my dad had never been on one before. Melissa "hogged" it pretty much the whole time giving the 2 younger girls rides. It was a little nippy with the wind so I didn't ride much. (why is it that whenever I plan an outdoor activity it's always windy and "cold"). Vern and I plan on going out before school gets out to ride so I could wait. Melissa doesn't know yet she's watching Emma. We had birthday cake when we got home. This is too funny but sad also, we sing to Emma who is just thrilled by everyone singing to her. We tell her to blow, she totally misses the candle and then see's it off to the side. She put it out with her finger and then starts crying cause it hurts. So we take care of her little finger and calm her down. We decided we'd try again so we do the singing thing and have her blow out the candle. That worked much better. She was alot happier.
climbing in her bag, as you can see she got a helmet.
Friday we went out to the lake to ride the waverunners and have a little birthday picnic for Emma. What a blast everyone had. My sis, her kids and my dad had never been on one before. Melissa "hogged" it pretty much the whole time giving the 2 younger girls rides. It was a little nippy with the wind so I didn't ride much. (why is it that whenever I plan an outdoor activity it's always windy and "cold"). Vern and I plan on going out before school gets out to ride so I could wait. Melissa doesn't know yet she's watching Emma. We had birthday cake when we got home. This is too funny but sad also, we sing to Emma who is just thrilled by everyone singing to her. We tell her to blow, she totally misses the candle and then see's it off to the side. She put it out with her finger and then starts crying cause it hurts. So we take care of her little finger and calm her down. We decided we'd try again so we do the singing thing and have her blow out the candle. That worked much better. She was alot happier.
No comments:
Post a Comment