We are in the middle of getting one of our bathrooms remodeled so things are a mess. It should have been done 2 days ago (through no fault of Vern's) but since it's not I get to paint tonight and Vern gets o try and do the floors and put in plumbing all with Emma under foot. He's not too happy about that. He'll have some help from the guy who's helping with the remodel project. So hopefully by this weekend it'll be all done. I'm tired of the boys using my bathroom. They're SLOBS!!!
Emma wanted something from the cupboard so I set her on the counter and there she is eating her "snack." She didn't want to get down after that so I know to never do that again.
I thought this was too cute of her in her heels eating her cereal and watching sesame street. Yes that is a toilet in the background
Emma continues to be a joy (albeit one who is into everything) and is such a polite little girl. Since we make her say please and thank you when she wants something she says it all the time now. She doesn't like to say please but is really good at signing it and it's so cute when the boys have something and she signs it. She assumes that if she says please then she should have it, which is not pretty when it's something she can't have. I'm going to miss her when I go back to work. I'm not sure how she's going to take it since we've spent so much time together.
1 comment:
Hey, since the potty is out there. Just let her run nude outside and there she has her potty. Kinda jungle like. hee hee. Good to see you back at work!
Post a Comment