Sorry I've not posted in awhile. I've been busy working and Emma's getting to that age where you have to keep her in sights at all times so I don't have much time for blogging. She went to the Dr.s on Wednesday for her 15 month check up. She's 23lbs 10oz and 31 3/4 long. She's 60% for weight and 90% for height. She's progressing nicely. She only had to get 1 shot. She barely wimpered for it. She is cutting teeth though. I think it's an eye tooth, Vern thinks it's a molar. Isn't it to early for molars? What age do they get those? The boys came back on Wednesday also. We were glad to see them home, esp Emma. My nephew has been here visiting us and he a Colin look a bit alike so Emma seemed confused when he was around. It was really cute to see when Colin came home. She kept looking back and forth at them trying to figure out what was going on.
Saturday, July 19, 2008
Sorry I've not posted in awhile. I've been busy working and Emma's getting to that age where you have to keep her in sights at all times so I don't have much time for blogging. She went to the Dr.s on Wednesday for her 15 month check up. She's 23lbs 10oz and 31 3/4 long. She's 60% for weight and 90% for height. She's progressing nicely. She only had to get 1 shot. She barely wimpered for it. She is cutting teeth though. I think it's an eye tooth, Vern thinks it's a molar. Isn't it to early for molars? What age do they get those? The boys came back on Wednesday also. We were glad to see them home, esp Emma. My nephew has been here visiting us and he a Colin look a bit alike so Emma seemed confused when he was around. It was really cute to see when Colin came home. She kept looking back and forth at them trying to figure out what was going on.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Emma only had to have 1 shot. No fair. Amaya had 4 shots. The shots will be slowing down soon. Yeah. Regarding teeth, Amaya does have a few molars. So maybe Emma is getting her canines and some molars. O.K. Gotta run. Look forward to seeing you guys at the next playdate.
la, blm
ps Look at all that hair coming in. She'll be in pigtails before you know it.
Post a Comment