Wednesday, June 4, 2008

riding the quad


Emma and I took a ride around the back yard tonight. She absolutely loved it. When I had Erik take her so I could get some speed she got very upset. As soon as I put her back on she calmed down. We need to find a helmet her size but haven't had any luck so far. Of course it'll have to be girly.


Well I joined a gym today. I have no excuses not to go, childcare is free. I meet with a trainer tomorrow to go over equipment and set up a "routine." I'm excited. I hope I can stick with it long enough to lose some weight. I've got a horrible track record. Anjee and I are going to try and go together occasionally since we're members at the same gym. Wish me luck!!!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

We better do it more than occassionally. Do you want to start with me Tuesday????