Saturday, May 3, 2008
seasick
Just a quick little note. I have no pictures so you'll have to wait till I get back. We went on the Napoli Sunset Dinner cruise yesterday. I love the ocean and have NEVER gotten seasick until yesterday. It was a 4 hour cruise and about the time we got to the Napoli coast I started feeling the first of it. I think it was mostly because we slowed the boat down, the waves were big, I didn't drink enough water, and got a little too much sun. I never wanted to hit land so bad. The dinner looked so good but I couldn't eat so the crew were wonderful and let me pack a plate home. It was delicious. So gotta go off to tour some of the island. If it helps it's drizzling right now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Seasick is never fun. Enjoy your vacation.
Yes, I feel better that it's drizzling! hee hee... no, really, that sucks.... I get seasick too. I need to be on a REALLY big boat! Enjoy the rest of your trip!!! Can't wait to see pictures!
Post a Comment