Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Back from paradise

ALOHA!!!
We're back from Hawaii. The only reason I was excited to come back was because of my babies, esp Emma. She's never been away from Vern or I overnight.
This is overlooking the coffee plantation with the ocean in the background.

Plumeria flower

Salt pond beach

I wasn't the only ill one......

The Napoli Coast line

Hana lei' Valley
Waimea Canyon, Grand canyon of the Pacific.
These are just a few pictures of Hawaii. When I get them all downloaded I will send a link so you can view them. It might take a few days because I've got to work tomorrow and this weekend, plus all the fun unpacking after going on vacation.
Not sure what happened to all the extra dead space....





























































































1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm so jealous. It is so beautiful there! I swear I will make it there one day! With or without Bill. Hee hee....