Thursday, February 28, 2008

Emma at the park







Miss Emma decided to enjoy the sunshine and go to the park. She had a great time. She loved playing with the sand. She'd pick it up and let it run through her fingers, then look up at us and smile. What a cutie!!! She's getting her top teeth in, but you can finally start to see her two front ones. I was actually able to get a picture of her showing them. She saw me pull out the camera and tried crawling in my lap to get to the camera and POOF I caught it. BTW the look of terror on her face on the last picture is her going down the little slide by herself. I hope everyone has a great day. Don't know how long it will be before I post again. I may actually post more tonight if I can get some good pictures of Erik and Emma playing with the box. They have such fun together with that box.

1 comment:

Grandma O said...

My Emma is getting so big, just look at the teeth. No wounder she is crankie. Oh my by the time you come up she is going to be walking and harder to keep track of. So glad that Erik enjoys being with her. He is a great brother. We love you all.