Little Miss Emma is turning into quite the chunk. She was 20 lbs 150z and 29 in. long. She's 90th% for weight and 95th% for height. I'm hoping that since she's more mobile she'll slow down a little. I want a little petite girl. Plus I want her to stay small. She's growing too fast. She's mastering her skills at climbing on things and is starting to lean against objects so she can grab at things while standing. She has a shoe fettish. It's really disgusting. Noone can leave shoes out or she'll eat them. Also if the boys leave their bedroom door open she beats feet in there. So many wonderful things to put in her mouth. NOT!!! I caught her the other day knocking over Kira's food and almost got some in her mouth. She's discovered the dog door but has yet to venture out it. I'm sure it's coming soon and well have to keep the gate to the kitchen closed. So even though she is getting into everything and there isn't a moments rest, she's an absolute pleasure to be around. I don't know how we all managed without her. She is truly our complete blessing from God (which is what her name means).
https://www.smilesbywire.com/home.asp?AC=LTPP0540105398JCP This is the link to view her portraits. Type in Christine Olson for the customer name
3 comments:
Oh my gosh, she is getting so big. I went and looked at the pictures they are great. I love them. I would love to see her going through the doggie door. I bet you don't get any rest now. Just wait until she is really going. Love to all. Please give everyone Hugs and Kisses
Love the pics! She is bigger than Will! Pretty close. Will has her beat by 1 inch, but 5 oz behind her. He is so dang busy though, he can't keep the weight on. hee hee. Can't wait til our next playdate!
Dog food and Doggie door . . . she is becoming so much like her wonderful mother who has given me many years of blessings.
Dad/Grandpa
Post a Comment