Thursday, November 15, 2007

My "bald" babies











Sorry it's been so long since I've posted something. The pics with Emma and Kira were too cute. Vern gave Emma a piece of celery to gnaw on and as soon as he did Kira came and sat by Emma to watch her eat. When Emma dropped her celery ( I was expecting Kira to take it) she leaned over and was petting on Kira and then tried to chew on her paw. Kira jumped up real fast. She is getting protective of Emma. If she's on the floor then she comes and sits next to her.
Vern also snapped some shots of Emma chewing on her bed railing. We're going to have to lower her bed soon or she'll end up splatting on the floor. She's growing too fast. She has learned to clap. It's so adorable. Her favorite toys are kitchen utensils. Go figure! It'll save me some $$$.
The last picture is of my "bald" babies. Vern and Erik decided to get buzzed and I thought they all looked alive. Vern definitely cannot deny his children, can he? Even though Colin kind of resembles me he still looks like his dad. Erik and Emma are mini Verns'. Oh well at least they're cute and most importantly healthy. I'm thankful for that every day, esp when I'm at work and see all these sick babies. Emma has never even had a cold. I'm sure not being in daycare has assisted in that. See another thing I'm thankful for. God is so good to me!!! What else is there to say?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Grandpa says . . . I look forward to seeing all those Bald babies soon and the not so bald ones, Christine & Colin.